“The thrill is in the chase, not the quarry”

I never thought this weekend would be so thrilling...though I do know that...my next week is going to be beary beary busy :)...since I am heading with sign-offs and other formalities with my project ;)

“Happiness... it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”

But guess what...this weekend I was at Mercedes Showroom ;) for a change bringing my dream come true....!!!

"The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle."

Yes since long time I had this craze to buy a SUV...but it never drove me till that level to be a owner...but here guess what...I have this SUV and that too a Mercedes...cool isnt it ? ....now tell me who doesn't want to own Mercedes...this sign ;)

But believe me...its a patience thats tested out there and I was being a good gal ;)I entered there in the morning around 11 and ...got out with the car ;) around 5 pm!!!!

“The only thrill worth while is the one that comes from making something out of yourself”

Am damn excited guys...I just dont have words to express...it all I could do is just share it here with my dear and near ones...

Happy Driving I guess to me ;)


“Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.” ~ Denis Waitley

Comments

Abdus Samad said…
Wao!
What a look of ur car!

Enjoy riding!

Samad
Abdus Samad said…
Wao!
What a look of ur car!

Enjoy riding!

Samad
KL said…
Girl, you must be kidding...............you have a Mercedes SUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, that's not fair...I am extremely jealous of you...I love cars and planes, and I don't get to have any, and you get it.........sniff...sniff...boooooo...booooo....:(:(:(.......life is simply not fair....ok, happy driving (though not coming from heart at all.......:P:P....).

I have created another blog, "Achievments of Women." Ok, now I think I need to post something there about you. Ok, yaar...send me a short autobiography of yours, and I am going to post it there :P:P:P........


Snifff...sniffff.....
Bombayite said…
yay lay....sahiiiiiiiiiiiii
congrats....
I dont mind even da favorite Mallu Vehicle The Nissan Sunny Pickup :))

cheers n happy driving
Nagu said…
hey congrats for ur Mercedes .its looks really great.
I think its everyone's dream to own mercedes
Happy Driving.
Manish said…
Congrats!DON
Gumnaaaam said…
0hh wow... Thts so coooool...

Congratzzzz...btw wht took u so much time out there...:D
Kumar Chetan said…
party!!!
wat bout a small ride...
Dont worry I wont ask for the kesy I dont know driving.
Keshi said…
wow hot car! Good luck Dawn and safe driving...


Keshi.
abdus samad: Yes I will since you said it twice ;)
thnx..cheers

kl: I know its not fair...but sometimes...things happen ..;) thnx for the honor dear...do u think am worth to be added in there ...:) Thnx so much for everything...even the sniff sniff..and the booooo..:) i love u dear
cheers

bombayite: as usual u make me laugh with ur own humor sense..:) so far I thgt its Honda n Toyota..didnt knew the Nissan one ...lol...Thnx mone
cheers

nagu: Thank you so much dear...I appreciate that ....I will remember u whenever am driving :)
cheers

manish: Thank U manish BABU :D

cheers


gumnaaaam: Thnx dear...yes u r right why it took so long..actually it shdnt have but I think...its always that one step that we struggle to take...and I thgt this time to take that risk ;) and its worth it :D...

cheers

kumar chetan: ohh ji mein challi oh gaddi lekar...:) get the driving license of CA and then I will give you to drive too ;) ...done deal?

cheers

keshi: Yes dear it is with the skyview roof...and 7 seater can u imagine ..;)
Thnx love

cheers
Keshi said…
not fair...cos my car is only a 5-seater :(


Keshi.
Kumar Chetan said…
wen ur there to drive, then y me to do all those botheration, i will sit and "araam se" some NSTP ;-)
Thanks for the invitation.
am a very shameless guy...expect emt o barge u some time.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PuNeEt said…
many congrats babez
thats awesome...

i luv that black colour
wuuhooo that calls for a treat ;-)
keshi: hehe I know..this was my luck I would say...its just awesome dear...:)
cheers


kumar chetan: np dear...come anytime...:) I wont ask u to drive...happy ? :D
cheers

puneet: Thnx so much dear....but its my fav color...Navy blue :D....treat for sure any time..am ready...:D...let me know where n when ;)
cheers
Kumar Chetan said…
Happy, bahut bahut happy and jealous too.
How can u do that?
Its unfair?
I can't stand you?
I mean how??
Tell me How?
How can you remember all these quotes???
lol
;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after

“Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us”

“Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image”