Monday, April 11, 2005

ahh! A sigh of relief......

Today was one of the best day in my project management world...! I couldn't believe..the people to whom I was asking for the business requirements.....were themselves not sure as why they want something to be done....for this release!!!! :o

How can anyone...not ask questions to themselves...!?! For me they don't think at all.
To add to the irony...these were the people who were not sure of the purpose of the requirements and so easily they signed-off on the Business Requirement document ...alas!!!!
As if a headache was gone...! When the release takes place ..everyone will want to make use of those warranty periods....! How good it would have been if everyone could understand their roles & responsibilities....!!!!!

But the victory for me is ............I got the sign-off on my Business Requirement document :)


The rainbow is more beautiful than the
pot at the end of it, because the rainbow is now.
And the pot never turns out to be quite what I expected.

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...