Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Living might mean taking chances, but they're worth taking ;)


Ask Eve. Evolve. Take a chance, take a ticket, take a fast train to the coast...or just jump in the air like the one above ;) .. No guts, no glory. :)..what is chance: a coin with two sides that one tosses into the air as many times as one wants. ...The odds remain the same :) ...It's risky breathing, let alone needing, trusting, reaching out. Life is the leap of faith, the bold declaration of ;) Hope ..:) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

KL said...

How does the world look like hanging upside down? :)

Dawn....सेहर said...

wanna try ;)
I did once..for real..it was during rock climbing :D ..its good believe me am telling u...usually its we who do things upside down but ...to see the world..boy...its fun!!;)

Gumnaaaam said...

Ohh koool, i do have an experience of doing such things :D
My friends and me usually go for roller skatting and comparing to my friends am the best skatter, so one day i got a challenge to do something unique, one of my friend was laying over the ground and i had to jump over high while having my whole body curved,well tht wasnt an easy one b'coz i wasnt tht good ;)
Well tht was a challenge and i had to accept it,so did i,and pull over my skates,i was comming fast frm a slop and now was the time to jump, i did tht smoothly, and went up in the air and then the thing happened which i knew it wuld lolzzz :D ,i was unable to balance my self and landed down the ground unsafely, so in the end i got my left hand fractured ;D, but tht was sooooo fun :D

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."

“A desire to help others and give to the world before saying adios to this place, it was that desire as a seed, seeded inside me and Good G...