Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A Second Chance....

Like they say..."niyyat abhi nahi bhari"..(purpose was not fulfilled yet...);) so tiredness didn't keep me away from writing stuff...was thinking about what's in for next day...and I got all the synergy by thinking of it..!

Got assigned another project on CRM...need to do some analysis and present it to the board of committee to get approved for some big bucks $$$$! That really took off all my tiredness...am I being workoholic...?? or looking for challenges ;)

And then I remembered reading something like this....

Hope takes never ceasing
to be amazed....
Wearing
Your soul on your sleeves....

Holding
Your breath, waiting to hear
"I love you, too...."

Believing
that tomorrow could be better than today.....
that you'll get a second chance....
that you'll make a difference....
that you matter.

No comments:

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...