Friday, April 29, 2005

Who's Natwarlaal?


Friends....I am a great fan of Amitabh Bacchan...as a child :) and who wouldn't be ??? For me I only knew one hero and friend that's Amitabh Bacchan...I remember how we used to have every sunday his movie in the auditorium. We all kids had one reason or say motivation to study and finish our homework..as reward for that was Bacchan's movie..:)
I met him when he was shooting for Major Sahab and he indeed is a good person by heart too :)
Hence guys...If Bacchan is riding english or swimming english...or even singing :) yes...I love his voice...amazing!!! am so glad that lately Bollywood started using his voice...!!! Ok...now why am praising him so much just to say that..guys..I have added another song to my radio blog in his voice ;)
Try and am sure you will never regret ;)
Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Zyenab said...

Amitaab Bachaan !

well i like him as well but my dad completly dies on him ;),he says there is no actor such as amitab in the entire film industry !
My dad's face is a bit similar to amitaab's so he use to say , i work in movies as well,and thts wht i call part time job :):):)

But the only prob is tht my mum doesnt looks like jaya bachaan ;)

KL said...

Yeah, as long as I was in India, I finished watching every one of his movies. I need to re-watch them again. His voice, and his songs are really good, and especially when he speaks that village(or Bihari) Hindi :).

Tahir Iqbal said...

Neela Aasman So Gaya? You're the second person I know, who likes this song...BTW, I'm the first one :) I'd rather say, I love this song...

BTW, you've got a very nice blog and the way you've managed it...

Ta!!

Manish Kumar said...

When I was reading this post mujhe wo gaana yaad aa raha tha

kahin pe nigahein kahin pe nishana!

Dawn waise to fida hain Abhishek pe! par uski tareef kar nahin pa rahin to unke abba jaan ki hi kar lein

ha ha he he!
theek theek hai sharmao mat
agli post abhishek pe kar lena
bas thoda change karna hoga cycle ke upar billi ke bajay ek bundar ko baitha dena :):):)

Dawn said...

gumnaaaam: in that case I would like to see ur dad's pic ;)
cool!!!!

kl: yes it was all when I was in India too...but I try my best to watch his pic the one that he is coming in ...:)

Ta: That was a gr8 compliment :) thnx. Good to hear that 1st is u n 2nd is me ;)

manish: hahaha...no comments :p waise bandar humein bahut pyaare lagte hein bachpan se...ek baat bhul rahe hein hamare purvazon ke baare mein nek khayaalaat rakhiyega ji :p

mirzaghalib: :) what can I say :p

:hail: to all...

Tahir Iqbal said...

yeah, i am the first person WHO I KNOW likes this song because I heard this song almost 13 years ago aur mere doston may main jis ko bhi yeh gana sunata hoon, woh kehtey hain, yaar band karo neend aaney lagi hay...they don't like it...and yesterday I came to know that you like it too...so you're the second person :)

And yes, thanks for visiting my blog too...our visits are like, You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours...felt so :)

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...