Thursday, April 14, 2005


As a child I grew up with many pets and I was fortunate for getting the pets..what I asked from my parents. I had 3-4 dogs of fine breeds...then we had cats just similar the one is posted below -the mother & the child...we had both mother & daughter...mother was my mum's and the daughter was mine ;) she was cute ...as I grew up I had rabbits or bunnies -a couple, then squirrel...! They say its good to have a pet as ...one learns to care and share when as a kid you are growing. Today...I was in a pet shop to buy one and I was not able to decide upon...now the priorities have so much changed that the emotional aspect is kept aside and I was thinking logically as the least effort it should take to manage. The guy at the store was suggesting right from the insect -Cricket...lady bug..& all that reminded me of my biology lab in school...no ! I dont want that one at home...and eventually I decided upon having this fish which is low maintainance haha ! that's what the guy Mick said. I got it home and named her Betzy....she looks beautiful though purple-blue colour...the geographic origin is of Thailand (Siam) wow ...;) and its scientific name is Betta Splendens....! A journey towards new companionship :)
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

KL said...

Perhaps you want a pet who is easy to looked after because you are really concern about their happiness/health/lives and don't want anything who will be sad and miserable because of your busy life.

That's my feeling. I also grew up with lots of pets.

Dawn....सेहर said...

You gotcha!!!!
:)

Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give...!

These days we see so many incidents, messages, tweets, videos in social media talking about 'stand up'! Yes, I don't want ...