Sunday, April 17, 2005

Birthday Time!!!!


Yesterday...I heard some sad news..people's sad demise...and I was wondering how strange is the game of life...its just like the world time differences..when its dawn at one place its actually setting down at the other end...what an irony!!! AND...today.....
April 17th....I know more than one person who's b'day is today :) isn't that amazing...that I do know and am thinking ...how many more there would be whom I don't even know...but then my heart wishes to all those whom I know...& I don't know...
Happy Birthday!!! to you all..........
Let the music move you
let the moment take your hand
let it lead you out into
the middle of the dance floor and
embrace you.
Dive off the high board,
ride with the top down
thrive like a wildflower
and sing ;)
(who cares what you sound like)
with a voice all your own.
Posted by Hello

6 comments:

flick said...

:)

KL said...

Not my b'th day, but if it's yours then all the best wishes :).

Like that picture? How do you make those, where do you get them? We used to celebrate the b'th day of my little brother (my pet dog). But, could never make him hold the knife to cut the cake.

Thanks for liking my audio-blog. I also want to put up some video-blog, but they usually require lots of memory, don't know which place will allow me to do so. I've heard that blogger.com/blogspot they are now having some sort of video blogging. But, I've not checked it out.

Oh! A belated Happy New Year to you as well :).

Dawn said...

flick: thats a cute n simple smile. Like it!

Kl: Dear thanks for all wishes...its not my bday..I know some 11-12 friends who's bdays fall on this date and hence I thought to wish to all at the same time :)
Reg. the pic..isnt it gr8..well I have a friend she is very good with her pet...I think her hobby is only photography with the model in her home -the pet ;)
Let me know if you get any info on video-blog :)
Till then do visit..
chao!

The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

jahan bajtay hain shdyanay wahan matam bhi hotay hain!
we r mere pupets wen it comes a matter of life and death..the matters of fate!

KM said...

love the pic!
and i agree, and totally understand wat ur saying.
thank u for visiting the cloud!

Dawn said...

Unaiza nasim:
bahut sahi kaha aapne!!! but still I don't like the thought ke hum fate ke aage mazbur hein...this helplessness drives me nuts!!!
:) thanks for ur visit please do come again! & again :)


Khizzy:
Thanks for loving the pic and dropping by a line.

Pls do visit!

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...