The flame never dies because the commmitment never ends...

Friends....its not that I don't talk to myself...or my blog ;)..but am away for this long weekend...from the stressful week that I have been mentioning...all this time in ...and making you all feel it as well ..lol...!

I am exploring my hobbies with the same passion and enthusiasm....my long drive to US ;) with my music....and with my friends!!!!
So near..and dear ones...(that's how you all are to me ..;) )....am just around here chilling out enjoying the summer...unofficial summer in Canada....after a long time ....will be back with the celebrations of victoria day and after the fire works...;)

"Be patient wild eyes.Soon will come a storm to tame you.Let her winds surround you. Match her fury and let fires reign.There is no escape.Nature means what she does."

I will be back by Monday.....yes its long weekend due to 'victoria day'.....The Sovereign's birthday has been celebrated in Canada since the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).
May 24, Queen Victoria's birthday, was declared a holiday by the Legislature of the Province of Canada in 1845.



"Practice can make perfect, but it's passion that persuades."

Comments

Hirdu said…
Have a nice time Dude !!
Mirzaghalib said…
Have a great time with your friends and celebrate the Victoria day....Oh btw dont forget the fireworks ;)
KL said…
Hehehehe.....where is a picture :P:P:P??? Have a great time and lots of fun :):):).
sophie said…
have fun...
sophie said…
have fun...
Bombayite said…
i guess u r back........
chup-chupke blogging karta from office :)) isliye not online :))
Gumnaaaam said…
Oh WOW !!!! mazay hain aaj tou janab kay :) it is ur reward for working so hard last week ;)aur ab tou aapki vacations mai bhi sirf 8 days rehtay hain :), Enjoy !!

Have a greaaat time wid ur frnds and jaggu jii :):)
abhishek kumar said…
hit the road..enjoy ur vacations
Thanks a lot to all...:)
I missed my blog ..couldnt wait talking to u all so just logged things couldnt put a pic ..but knew someone will miss tht lol

Thanks Hirdu, mirzaghalib, kl, sophia, bombayite, gumnaaaam & abhishek kumar!

my actual vacation is yet to kick in ;)

cheers

Popular posts from this blog

Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after

“Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us”

“Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image”