Let loose of what you can't control. Serenity will be yours


Don't fill your time with worry - fix what you can and let the rest take care of itself

Aah!! that's what I was told today...and it gave me so much peace and relaxation!

Sometimes we take too much upon us thinking it belongs to us :)....but many times unknowingly we take it for granted that we are responsible for everything...its all because.... am a sports person ;)....the Team player...:) But I love it ...coz... if not me my team member will take care of things ;)...for a change again I had a laughing day....these couple of days...I was so busy learning & at the same time running the show....!! Today ...am so happy...that words can't do justice :)

Continuity of thought upon one single thing and the suppression of every source of distraction multiply in an extraordinary way -the value of time :)
My lunch was excellent after a long time ;) .. so what I say is...

Treasure this Moment. Be Here Now!
Posted by Hello

Comments

Unaiza Nasim said…
hey i wish u always live contendedly:)
Tast wat im going on for last two days..just a phase of uncertainity..thinking toomuch, knowing thta my thinking wont help but just cant help it!
Please do pray for me!
peace!
Bombayite said…
lunch se yaad aaya .......
I juss had a thali.....5 puris, pulao, dal, aloo sabji, chana masala, moong bhaji :))
ekdum fullto pet bhar gaya :))
adipoli :))
KL said…
Good for you :):). So, what did you have for lunch?
Mirzaghalib said…
I love that Team Player concept.
Team= Together Everyone Achieve More.
So glad to see you're happy. Waise bhi yeh zindagi hansne ke liye kaafi naheen...phir kyoon usey yun rokar ya fikr se guzara jaye ;-)
...waise lunch mein kiya tha :P :P
unaiza nasim: dear all my prayers for u :) ..and thnx a bunch for those wishes..it always touches the heart of the person! Take it easy..sometimes we have to remind ourselves..;)

bombayite: so many times I told u not to give so many details which we cannot even reach...grrr dont worry i will have them all once iam there :P
podiali;p

kl: hahaha...hahaha I cant stop laughing at ur Q...darling I had roti n chicken tikka masala ;)..but it ws the company lol

mirzaghalib: pls read the above answer ;) thnx
waise hum to hamesha haste hee rehate hein aisa arop laga hey humein :p
Mirzaghalib said…
Hahahaha...koi ilzaam naheen hai yaar.....just a thought yaar....;-)
LEMNA said…
Lunch:D:D:DI will have it in some minutes:D:D:DI made myself today:Dcooooool one my palll...
Gumnaaaam said…
ehh i reached a bit late here :( but u knw wht hahhahaha when i finished reading this post the only question in my mind was wht did u have for lunch :D ;)
lemna: welcome to my blog!! but u make me hungry now :D

gumnaaaam: hehe...u r funny!!!
lol

Popular posts from this blog

Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after

“Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us”

“Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image”