Sunday, May 15, 2005

My eyes see the present and my mind paints the future


Ever it happened that you need to do a lot...but it doesn't get done...!!! reason could be anything...was feeling lazy...or low...or just didn't had any reason lol !!!

I have so many things in mind to accomplish and still am there...planning!!! It says in any task..personal or official...the more time we spend on planning...the more perfection it tries to achieve :)...now who the hell want to achieve perfection.....I guess by the time I am about to implement things should be in place....I must not forget things...!!! So many things happening around that don't know how to just focus on my vacation :D...sounds strange isn't it? But yes....the precautious nature of mine...is thinking about the after effects of my vacation...I have to come back...:) My dad used to say .....think about the later part as well...as its not all that fun....:) and I often found it correct..!!!

Remember how we often go out for picnic and enjoy and at the end we had to clean all the mess that we created :)...then it was a painful task...!!!! But once it becomes a habbit then it seems to be so cool!
One can list things on a paper but what can one do about the mind?????
"If you don't control your mind, someone else will."
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kutty de blog patrol is frozen at a deadly number '178'
:))
fek do usko ...aur ghar lao naya site meter :))

Dawn said...

Thanks Dave for the kind words! You are right...either we r slow or the time is running too fast :)

Keep posting ur gr8 thoughts!

bombayite..thnx a lot...I hv changed it hope it works ;)

mirzaghalib: Thanks for all the good words n appreciation

KL said...

Ha!ha!...you might not believe this but I love cooking and feeding people. But, I usually try to avoid both because all the time what I've to do after all those cooking and feeding (namely cleaning, washing, arranging....) comes to my mind and I get scared :(.

Aadujeevitham -The Goats Life

  Aadujeevitham: A Review with Breathtaking Scenery and Mixed Emotions The much-anticipated Aadujeevitham (The Goat Life) finally graced my ...