Tuesday, May 10, 2005

To live happy, live hidden!!!!!!


Today...there was a lot that was covered...in the training...! I was feeling much comfortable as we were achieving our targets of completing one by one processes of project management tasks...I feel so much at ease!!!

But dunno, why...I had a slight headache...was it the smog :( ....!!!

And then I read something about...:) You!!!!

When you come close to selling out, Reconsider....
You - one worth so much to me, to us, to life as such...like a bowl of cheries :D

Isn't that amazing!!!!

And then I had a glance over this picture..;) kl....dear I thought of u hahahah..."please don't take it that way ...its not U" -this is what came to my mind lol
But I found that was smart..enough;) to have a nap that way!!!!!!!

Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance.....for heaven: a place somehow high above the clouds, yet deep inside your soul; a place of complete peace, of total and utter happiness; a place that is greater than the sum of everything you will ever be or could ever imagine to be; a place we all want to get to, but just not yet ;)

But dunno why I feel that heavenly happiness today...at this moment ...I am there :D

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy
Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Mirzaghalib said...

"You - one worth so much to me, to us, to life as such...like a bowl of cheries" .....Are you sure it was cherries not cherrios :P

And yes its so true "Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy"
;-) Stay happy and smiling :D

KL said...

You are feeling heavenly happiness today because at last you are taking a good nap, hiding somewhere away from me ;););)...but don't worry, pal, I'm soon coming snarling at you :):):)....

Gumnaaaam said...

Sometimes it is a great joy just to listen to someone we love talking :)So today am juss listening without saying a word :P

yun hi khush rahiye ga sada :)

Dawn....सेहर said...

Thnx so much u all chacha :)
kl:D kewl!!!
& gumnaaaaaam ....shukriya aur aap bhi sada khush rahiyega ;)

Mirzaghalib said...

yeh baar baar chacha kisko bulati hain aap :P

Dawn....सेहर said...

what can I do...mirzaghalib is my chacha :p

Freedom of choice is more to be treasured than any possession earth can give...!

These days we see so many incidents, messages, tweets, videos in social media talking about 'stand up'! Yes, I don't want ...